Spring 2022 Mechanical Engineering Internship
This is not work experience, this is an opportunity to experience work.
An Intern is an investment in Moog’s future. The intern relationship provides a three-way benefit between the student, university, and Moog. It is an opportunity for the student to incorporate classroom learning into professional, real world situations. The student brings new ideas to Moog on how to tackle projects and challenges, while Moog benefits from fresh perspectives from the brightest students in their respective fields of study. By having the students work on actual programs, we also work towards solving our customers’ most difficult technical challenges.
Moog’s Aircraft, Industrial and Space & Defense Groups are seeking students for Spring Mechanical Engineering Internships & Co-Ops!
As part of the Moog U.S. Internship Program, this position provides strategic and tactical support to senior and mid-level employees.
The student will contribute to routine engineering work requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a variety of engineering tasks.
The student will work on discipline-focused projects and tasks to enhance their collegiate learning experience, while providing meaningful contributions to the Moog Engineering Team(s).
- Contribute to the preparation and execution of key engineering tasks at Moog.
- Provide technical support to engineers, as needed.
- Work experience may include conceptual design, detail design, testing, and/or project engineering, based on the student's educational discipline.
- Provide input on project processes, strategies, and execution.
- Operate as a multidisciplinary member of the team of creative, independent individuals.
- Represent Moog in a manner consistent with its technical and professional reputation.
- Enrolled in a Mechanical Engineering Bachelor's or Master's Degree program, at an accredited university.
- GPA of at least 3.0; exact GPA requirement will be specified by department.
- United States Citizenship, or the legal ability to work in the U.S., without company sponsorship.
- This position requires access to U.S. export-controlled information.
- Due to the current and changing COVID-19 restrictions, relocation may not be possible for certain assignments.
Students within the Moog U.S. Internship Program are expected to have a professional disposition, effective communication skills, a strong desire to learn, a positive attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
*Please note this requisition is for sourcing purposes and will be used to fill individual openings as they become available.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity